Thursday, February 09, 2006

the reader

you
are here
with your interested eye
a blessing for a poet
who reacalls his life
with thoughts of god and circumstance

it is good to know that
there are those
who's lives are far away
co mingle with those who's search
are on a path
like mine

and yet
the paths we tread
are ours alone
with arms spread
taking in the day
this life
this vision
this dream

and still
and still
as we glance
from side to side
there are those who walk
just inside
this vision
who
like many
many others
stride toward the light
like birds
migrating into the sun
or ships
who's destiny's unknown
travel toward
an end
appearing
always
far too soon

it is the path that is the finality
the end is simply
another beginning
a door
to the next ever widening
inclusive
way

and
you
the reader
you know
you travel with me
through your eyes
your vision
your spirit
as you
treck toward your
uncertian
destiny

welcome







3 Comments:

Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz said...

"As you track toward your uncertain destiny... welcome."

Shalom Alechem to you to.

So you got to play defense attorney. What episode? Do you remember the story plot? I have about every ep on tape so I could get to see you lose to Abe...(sorry)

Write to laugh_safely@yahoo.com and I'll scoop you in on a few answers to questions that you just have to know... save where I have to plead the fifth and all that.

Reni.

P.S. What did you think of the poem, "Little Eagle Dancer" ???

11:26 AM  
Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz said...

I came back....

Have a wonderful week doing whatever.

I can't sleep again.

Reni.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz said...

oh poet guy.. Leo... someday when things are safe again, I'll tell you a longer tale than what i can say now... seems how you played a defense lawyer in a L&O Crossover with Homicide and all

In the meantime... I think you might really like this Poem I posted: "Confessions Of The Literal Minded."

From one of my favorite authors at fictionpress.com

-reni

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home