Tuesday, January 31, 2006

re incarnation

when in the easy wanderings of youth
when fireflies flew their glitter in the night
every breeze was born in me to sooth
while all the evenings filled with subtle might

a sprite appeared who dressed in every color
found it's way into this softened air
sighed it's whispers to my youthful flutter
and soon i lost the color of my hair

oh the skipping frailety of then
who's nows are wearing out their new bought shoes
walking all the rythms all the airs
while singing growing lyrics to the blues

it's just the way we seem to grow and then
it's time to start a new path once again

1 Comments:

Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz said...

"who's nows are wearing out their new bought shoes"

Oh I love this one, very much.

I have a poem in my recent posting and writing at www.fictionpress.net/~dawnreneekittle

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home