Monday, March 27, 2006

no conclusion

there seems to be confusion
around this illusion
called by the most of us
our life
what is this
what is the reason
do i justify
the desperate need
to survive

what is the purpose
and
where am i going
is life just a brief dose of
what

who is this person
who looks out
his windows
and why
is importance
so sought

seeming so small
as i look at the stars
and
i hear all the struggle
unfolding

what is the answer
and
where do i get it
and
will it come home to my
knowing

as i grow older
and hope seems to
drag
it's illusions
right over my eyes

i roll in my blankets
i toss and i turn
as i blink
and my life
falls away
to it's sighs

i feel that the gods
all of mankinds making
exist in imaginings
loss

so
i sing in one way
i laugh in another
i weep for my children
i dread coming war
i love as i'm able
i watch the world turning
i wish for a life
for my
troubles an ending
for the curtians to rise
to my seeing the reasons
i pray for the humans
who's lives have gone wrong ways
i curse all the evil i see
so whats the conclusion
of all the confusion
and how do i justify
me

there is no arranging or
payment or staging
that ever can give me the
answer
in time

so all i can do
is walk this with you
be the me that i make
love all the life
the best that i can
be with you till i pass through
my life

i wish for the best
as for all of the rest
it's beyond all my knowing
and prattle

good luck to you all
who here after the fall
who can figure
extential recall
to justify triggers
who make all the figures
that make us
seem
so
much more
tall

jesus and mary
the bushes and kerry
hinus and buddists
and
shamans and popes
are those who's solutions
that make all the problems
and tag all who
follow
just dopes

what is the solution
to all this confusion
there's no way of knowing i think
lets love one another
as sisters and brothers
and forget what comes after
the brink

amen








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home