Wednesday, November 09, 2005

my good son is graduating

my good son is finding
his losses
he is gaining his world
he is raising his head
from his dark waters
into clarity
he waits for the world
shining
he is loved
and
he holds his love aloft
a sword of peace

his light around him
his strength
abundant
he
gallops easily
standards flying

i watch
i ride behind him
his sentinal
his
guardian
his father
his friend

he laughs in the wings
of my performance
he observes with a keen eye
he knows his greatness
he knows his will


i hold steady
i slowly let go
i watch as his sails
disappear over
my many horizions

he is in the wind
free
my heart
beat
spurring him on

my tears
fall
i have done the best
i can

i wait for his return
i send my armies
my sentries
my gold
my spirit
all gods and wonders
my all
in the service of his
protection

may his life
smile
and may his children
know his
heart

and
may love be with him
in all ways
on all paths
in his darkness and in his light
in freedom and peace
into eternity

amen



1 Comments:

Blogger George Breed said...

How beautiful your loving care!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home