Friday, September 16, 2005

waiting

i spend lots of time waiting
for this and for that
for those who are late
for my time up to bat
if i am late too
i go very crazy
if others are late
well to me they're just lazy
i wait for the work
i wait for the mail
at least i'm no convict
waiting in jail
i wait for the doctor
i wait for the calls
i wait and i wait
it's no fun at all
i wait for my money
i wait for the train
i wait for my agent
it drives me insane
i wait for a paycheck
i wait for for a job
i wait for most all things
i feel like a slob
i wait for a savior
i wait for my food
i wait and i wait and
it does me no good
i wait for an answer
i wait for my money
i wait for the bees
to make me more honey
i wait for results
i wait for the tests
i wait for the time
that will bring me some rest
it's hard all this waiting
it's hard to do this
i need to relax
and stop making lists
so i'll just hang out here
right where i am
until theres no waiting
that's simply my plan

1 Comments:

Blogger George Breed said...

poet guy, I like your poemsong and I ain't no doggone medical insurance spam. My body started dancing as I read your rhyming. You could rap it if you wanted. Thanks for your words.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home