Monday, September 12, 2005

sureity

demons
those rascals
hopping around
inside
looking strange and flawed
it's
a mirror
it's what i see before me
life makes
strange images
appear
a
hall of mirrors
mind games

wanting to run
i press forward
i move through the muck
of imagining
like an ice breaker
fog lights dead ahead
can't look back
can't deny
those in need
no matter what
my situation becomes

life
spins slowly away
birth
is constant
the rainbow
lives
the pot of gold
is the joy
of making a difference
so i take
my
self
to the edge
i look out
and see the canyon
it is beautiful
i leap
i plunge
my wings morph
my
eyes become sharp
i sing the song
of the eagle
i see others
soaring
in the distance
these are the wings
of
god
of all faith
of
this new adventure
moving
into
my soul
into the canyons and the clouds
of
constant
unrelenting
birth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home