Thursday, September 15, 2005

anger and tears

this morning i felt all my anger and tears in great storms
i could not control my heartache and lonliness harm
i wept for and hour regretting the life i have led
missing my children the joy in the family i had

the tears were not bitter or sweet they were filled with regret
knowing that i'd made mistakes that i cannot forget
that my anger and temper have driven my lovers away
including the friends that i've hurt with my self serving ways

it came at me from every direction this morning
as if all the death and disater of life i was mourning
i feel it right now as i sit in my lost and sad way
this thing in my heart that is hurting so badly today

to know what to do is so out of my weakening grasp
i feel i look forward to my shallow final last gasp


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home