Sunday, August 07, 2005

pickles and cherry pie

hot cup of coffee
pickles and cherry pie
home in the evening
laugh i thought i'd die
keeping the minute
that i look into your eyes
holding on tight
as the book of all this flys
finding my memories
right up in the rose night sky

it looks
like i'm
just living my life

holding up the mirror
sea mist in my eye
drinking your fountian
breathing every sigh
the flowers in the yard
like
seasons on the fly
watching like a baby
trying not to cry
breathing in our time here
letting out a sigh

it looks like i'm
just
living my life

i lay down right with you
i know i'm living hard
not to many one of these days
to make my own reward
you hold me like a meadow
don't want to stop or go too far
finding the best place
to rest under the stars
feeling so happy
like a filled up mason jar

you and me
we're livin' our life

the tree tops glisten
with this early evening light
i see this paradise
that is here with all my might
every thing wrong
has worked it's way to right

i guess you could say
we're livin a life

passing this show
as it is passing me
getting my heart right out
wearing it on my sleeve
i lived in lots of rainbows
i've lost a lot of sleep
i v'e worshiped lots of hero's
played a lot of hide and seek
wandered down the highways
wishin some how we would meet
well
well well well
now we're living our life

we're livin our life like
a trillion souls
who've past
like galaxies
sailing on the winds
of these universal seas
happy as the breezes
in the backyard swaying trees

at last
at last
at last
we're livin our life

glad to be home here
with the late night tv on
taking a day
to be with you alone
got everything i need
with you here i've just grown

and
ohh oh oh oh
we're livin a life
we're livin a life
we're livin our life
thank god
we're livin this life




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home