Thursday, July 28, 2005

turning it over

i forget
there is the
other
who gives me
my heart beat
my perception
i forget
to rely on that
to turn it over
mars is returning
we
all of us
live
in the endless
idea
yet
we think
i imagine
we can control
the trust
and notion
of that
from which
we come
i am
no more
and
no less
than all that
has come
before
after
and
is
i come from that
silence
better still
i am that
silence
and
have been
always
so why not give in
how
is the question
my mind is dis eased
with control
with
thinking i have it
today
i give up
i give in
i turn it all over
i am help less
except
for this
i know
i
do not control
my destiny
my nowness
is
held like a butterfly
in the embrace of
that from
which
it all
is made
and
sustained
and
i give it all to
that
i turn it all over
i rest
i rest
i drift
with the winds
of all gods
all universes
all
nows




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home