Saturday, July 30, 2005

21

today
my little girl
my rope swinging
joyous
beautiful
love
my baby
my light
my roll my eyes
unprdictable
hard working
strong
radient
little girl
is
officially
in the world
a woman
oh
that dancing with the boa
giggiling in the backyad
playhouse
singing in the bathtub
beauty
my laughing till she falls down
child
is twenty one
and
i pray
and
i send
impenetrable
protection
i send
warmth and security
great love
good work
humor and ease
beauty
light
song, fresh air, sunshine
security, protection
revelation, fulfillment
rest
clear waters
fresh food
healing power
spiritual ease
and
all that is kind good
full of health
my little girl
in
my heart
in
my always
in
my forever soul
is
twenty one
may she know
true
love
and
live out her life
in perfect health
in joy
in depth
in art
there
are no words
to describe
no song
whose
melody
can carry
the
focus
of this prayer
as she
moves within
her destiny
i know that
even after
my death
i am with her
and
my baby girl
is twenty one
today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home