Monday, June 13, 2005

odd feelings

something in the wind
spiritual weather
lies over me
a dull film
of
expectation
it
could be
ominus
or
easy
or
it could be
that famous calm
before
what
i walk on the
moon
this day
i step into the
heavy air
i reason
with
the invisible
doubt
of
my mortality
a cloud
in
a cloudless sky
this
deep knowing
eats
my soul
has
something
passed me by
has
life moved into
another
dwelling
who
lives here
who knocks
a
portal is opening
who's there
what do you bring
are you a good witch
a bad witch
a channel
a voice
are you moving
holding your
sickle
easing up
are you smiling
do you bring gifts
do you
hold me sacred
have you come
to
enlighten me
are you here
to change
me
again
i have walked
this path
it seems familiar
i have grown
toward
the light
i have seen
the ease of ending
i have been reborn
into a new
difficulty
me
under my own
spiritual
spotlight
are you
my guide
come to
make me whole
i wait
i wait
i feel
i sense
come in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home