Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Honeysuckle Wind

honeysuckle wind
cold may evening
i am
rich with expectation

waters blow like spirits
moving

singing

here
i am
a shadow in time
a small interpretation

O how my breath goes
how excitement fills me
i breathe
i walk
i see
i hear
i taste the wind
and she takes me
she envelopes me
touches
my deepest prt

sitting there
way
up
a grace
soft on my wind
shares
possibilities
a carrion bird
black against the sky

it is amazing
i have been there

navigating

in
another dream

(she stood upon a colorado mountian top
loveland pass i remember
she said as she
gathered herself
at eighty
now i know what breathtaking means)

my breath is snatched away
for an instant
into the V
of horse pound brook
a tree shadow
V

night sounds

the she wind howls
chills me homeward
where
my love
lies
sleeping safe

another dream
takes
her

i dream of my dream
under a dark canopy
carressing trees

amber

now i sit
imagining
a
memory
of

endless
time

dream on



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home