Wednesday, June 01, 2005

cool nights

sleeping in the arms of cool
dreaming of a far off land
walking on air
breathing under water
i sleep in the arms of spring

magic holds her wand aloft
i sail under the seas
over the spiritlands
into the caverns
under crystal sky

i dream of those who go before me
i lay with goddesses and sprites
i struggle in the lost lands
of memory

in the cool nights of wander
i walk the pathways
the river runs
in a blue lightning
of past living

the gods all wander there
they laugh
they sometimes hold
their eyes on
my visitation
smiling me into what i already know

that this dream is but a dream
inside a dream
of my creation

and

i do move my mountians
when i will it
i
do construct
i build
or destroy
loves bounty
when i desire it
fully
when i know that
there are no limits
there are no borders
no control

the gods
hold me
in my particular dream
in the cool evenings
in the crisp mornings
in the reminder
the rembrances
of dreaming
this dream of my dream
inside the dream
amid all dreams

there are no ends
no beginings
only continuum
only motion

i choose to love
i choose to war
i choose misery
i choose bliss
in my dreamland memory
in the cool
under the blanket
of my
dreaming dream





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home