Tuesday, August 23, 2005

turning it over

i turn it over
to the thing that made me
i turn it over to the whole
to that that gives me eyes to see
to that that that sends me music
to that that gives me Lora Lee
to that that makes me be
to all the voices i have heard
that help me carry on
to all the knowing
to the word
that creates my
living world
i turn it over
because i can't
do this all alone
because i know
that this bright light
so briefly does it glow
all the blessings
that i have
are here because of it
i cherish what i have for now
every single bit
i turn it all over to love
to the great i am
the be
the is ness of the moment
the gift
the great alone
the wonder
the mystery
to the one god
the all gods
the reaching
the holding
the letting go
to all holy
sacred
ideas
to the
single idea
i turn it over
i give it up
i let go
knowing
i am held up
as i step
yet again
into the abyss
into
the cloud of unknowing
into primal
essential
faith
i let go
i turn it over

amen







1 Comments:

Blogger George Breed said...

Amen!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home