Monday, August 22, 2005

monday

well well well well
monday now at last
monday gives me fits
monday gives me gas
monday makes me want to cry
or makes me scream in fits
i really don't like monday
don't like it one li'l bit
monday makes me worry
monday all the bills
monday all the phone calls
monday breaks my will
monday is the day of morning
for all who go to work
for those on unemployment
makes us feel like jerks
spending all the live long day
trying to be proactive
creating work on this and that
not much of it attractive
monday makes me scream and cry
for just some small relief
from climbing up the walls
and screaming "oh good grief"
monday is a day for looking
down another week
of hoping for a little break
a living i do seek
oh well i guess i'll have to
put in this crappy time
so that when the calls come in
i'll make another dime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home