Friday, August 12, 2005

ten o'clock evening on the west branch

ten o'clock
or so
yes it is
the end of a good day
glad to be home and feeling
this
good day
home
with the
fruit of my labor
the fruit of my marriage
the good fruit of my great life
the goodness of my bride
the kindness
the enthusiasm
the care
the positive
constant
love
this is a good thing
i have been here
in this
bliss
always
i have seen it
in my mind
in my agonies
in my vision
for many years
for many lifetimes
from creation to
endless
creation
i have lain in the arms of many
i have seen it in their eyes
their bodies
their pain
their passion
i have traveled
dark paths
i have worshiped creation
on my knees
blue sky snow capped
visions
i have wept
fire
i have dreamed
dreams
now
i am here
in this bliss
glad
wonder seizing me
joy
along the west branch
for as long as
it
chooses
to
stay



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home