Thursday, June 30, 2005

things

things
have been coming at me
as of late
knockings at my door
music in the wind
hearing wisdom spoken
in
increments
it's not who you are inside
says batman
it is your actions
that define you

tonight i sat with the horses
for a long while
horse language
nuzzling
fence repairing
hay rick building
resting
watching the storm
move in
trees swaying
treetops in greeting
O the deep pleasure
of being
i sat in the rain
with the horses
i faced in their direction
i held my head against the rain
i washed my sins
my mistakes
my faults
my hands
i had the clarity of love
fall on me
wisdom passing like bees
whose balm is opening
i am sixty
i am so
more
alive

to simply be
to just
be with
it all
is
opening
opening
and
will
until
the next comes along



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home