Monday, August 14, 2006

Something Stolen

i feel the feel of loss here deep in me
i figured out the reason recently
that children laughing playing everywhere
have grown away on dissapearing stairs

it used to be my home was filled with toys
with children acting out their constant joy
and i continued smiling constantly
my heart was filled with joyous rhapsody

and now this silence penetrates my heart
as grown up now they take upon their wings
the air of freedom finding stops and starts
until at last their hearts find what to sing

i remain with changing colors ever
in my ever shifting changing weather

1 Comments:

Blogger Sounder said...

I am not into poetry, happened to flag your site while I was googling Sisyphus, to find out how to spell it.

The following is my only poem, written about five minutes ago.

Found myself in the yard just now. Pulling weeds.

Sisyphean task.
What a fool, am I.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home