Thursday, April 07, 2005

much to do

wandering around inside inside
much to do about much
creeping in like little mice
these thoughts a creeping such

babysteps i say to me
drive one nail at a time
let go the thoughts of what if this
and be right here sublime

every day another thing
another task to answer
every moment filling up
i am this moments dancer

walking on the razors edge
the abyss below
i take a step you'd think i'd fall
it's where the angels show

so i go on allying fear
and all her sad companions
falling free i'm knowing that
i join with lifes great champions

the trick right here is falling free
and trying not to grasp
to hold to anything i think
might save me help me last

i know this thing of joyous life
that expectations lie
is to cheat me of the freedom of
the liberty to fly

so all the fear that i may fall
is simply not so real
as long as i can let me go
and know that i am healed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home