Friday, December 16, 2005

my temple

my temple is vast and small
it takes up all my room
my temple has
vast doors
ornate
ancient
wooden

carved
with
my history

my temple opens into

desert mountian

glass
domed
small inside

holding the universe

into the firmament
it opens
vast
and
mysterious

inside
my temple
are two
trancendant pillows
on one
sits a
transparent
tattooed
man

my history
covers his body
letters
sentences
photos
movies
memories imaginings
dreams longings
travel in blue along the highways
of his entirety
inside and out

he knows me
he is me
exposed
naked
vulnerable

my temple is bright
the temperature
easy

the tatooed man
sits walks
stands
turns
his voice
the air
his knowledge
my own
he is
fearsom
gentle
soft
warlike
attentive

my temple echos
his imprisonment

he cries out
to be
in
the open
in the
ease of light
the velvet calm
of night

only
i
have the key

to free
my sage
is
to free myself

when
the
temple crumbles
freedom comes
to
the temple
the tatooed man
and
to
me






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home